Click 411 Image to find your polling place, your ballot, your candidates' responses to Voter Guide questions and much more!
Nov. 6 General Election
- Sept. 7 Absentee Voting begins for General Election
- Oct. 12 Registration for General Election ends
- Oct. 17 One stop Early Voting begins for General Election
- Nov. 3 One stop Early Voting ends for General Election
- Nov. 6 General Election
Locations for Early/One Stop Voting
- Orange County: Sunday Voting Allowed Click here for location information
- Durham County: Sunday Voting Allowed Click here for location information
- Chatham County: Sunday Voting NOT ALLOWED Click here for location information
LEAGUE of WOMEN VOTERS of ORANGE-DURHAM-CHATHAM and
OSHER LIFELONG LEARNING INSTITUTE (OLLI) at DUKE
Fridays from September 21-Oct. 26th, from 12:45 - 1:30 p.m.
In the Commons Room, Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
4907 Garrett Rd, Durham, NC 27707
- September 21: Redistricting by Dr. Jennifer Bremer, Director, North Carolina League of Women Voters Fair Election Action Team
- September 28: Social Media and Journalism in the 2018 Election by Dr. Philip Napoli, Professor, Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University
- October 5: North Carolina Elections: Past and Present by Rob Christensen, Chief Political Writer for the News and Observer
- October 12: Safeguarding Elections/Insuring Election Integrity by Veronica Degraffenreid, Director of Election Operations, North Carolina State Board of Elections
- October 19: Polling by Dr. David McLennan, Professor of Political Science and Director of the Meredith Poll, Meredith University
- October 26: Lying: Moral Choice in American Public Life by Dr. Stephen Fleck, Emeritus Professor of French, California State University, Long Beach
This series is free and open to the public No pre-registration is required. You may attend any or all of the presentations. The League ODC, OLLI at Duke and the speakers have agreed that the series will be non-partisan and present balanced perspectives, with time for discussion.
Those interested should also check out the League's non-partisan voter education website to learn about candidate positions on various issues: http://www.VOTE411.org